Sunday, August 2, 2009

I just want to share a quick story before it gets lost in the recesses of my mind. Today I was driving from Osoyoos back towards Vancouver and we come up to Keromeos. At one point you come to a T-interection which will take you either to Penticton or Vancouver. Just before this intersection is the RCMP station. It was pretty hot out today (at least 34 c) and as we drove up to the RCMP station one of the squad cars pulled up to the end of the driveway and waited for me to pass. As we passed I looked into the squad car and there was this nice looking police office (I think he was an officer) without a shirt on. It caught me off guard and I had to take a second look to see if I had seen correctly before bursting into laughter. All I could do is wonder the story behind this guy driving an RCMP cruiser without a shirt on... oh well, I guess I shall never find out, unless he's an escaped convict and the story ends up on the news, this could be interesting...

I will write more about the wonderful weekend I had later, now it is time for some slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment